St. Anne & St. Anthony of Padua
During the year 2008 under the direction of Father Michael Galea the St. Anne and St. Anthony MECTR Committee set forth the goal and action plans to establish a pastoral council for St. Anne and a pastoral council for St. Anthony.
The St. Anne Pastoral Council and the St. Anthony Pastoral Council was combined into one Pastoral Council beginning March, 2013. This decision was made after the review of agenda and action items by both councils from 2009 through 2012.
· The council members should be a contact for any parishioner in their parish as related to the seven essential elements of parish life.
· The councils are the link and the mentor committee for the St. Anne and St. Anthony "Ministry Primary Contacts."
· The councils can make decisions with the pastor that authorizes funding as related to the seven essential elements of parish life. The timing of the funding and release of funding must be worked with the parish financial council.
· The councils are not involved in the day to day running of the parish, but should recognize decisions that can affect the day to day running of the parish and the administrative staff.
· The councils are not involved in the maintaining of the parish facilities and infrastructure, this falls to the parish finance councils.
The Pastoral Council meets the second Tuesday of each month
Current Pastoral Council Members:
Fr. Keun-Soo Lee
Deacon Jerry Braud
Rita Patrizi, St. Anthony
Janelle Waguespack, St. Anthony
John Part – Facilitator, St. Anthony
Pastoral Council Members:
Teresa Garrett, St. Anne
Anita Hymel, St. Anne
Louis Latino, St. Anne
Blake LeBlanc, St. Anne
Stephanie LeBlanc, St. Anne
Joan Lee, St. Anne
Boyce Madere, St. Anthony
Carmel “Doot” Madere, St. Anthony
Sammie Melancon, St. Anne
Perry Schexnayder, St. Anne
Lana Trabeau, St. Anne
Paul Waggenspack, St. Anthony
Dan Wanko, St. Anthony
Donnie Hoffman, St. Anthony